Editorial Team

Emmanuel Udom-Managing Editor, Stephen Dijo Philemon-Deputy Editor, Janet Udom-Senior Correspondent, Precious Udom-Senior Correspondent, Williams Ita-Bureau Chief(Akwa Ibom/Cross River), Fabian Idoko-Senior Correspondent
  • ABURIGHT NIGERIA COMPANY

    Manufacturer's Representative Import Export General Merchandise Contract Adress: Araromi Quarters, Owode Area, Ifo, Ogun state, Nigeria P.O.Box 2632, Oshiodi, Lagos Telephone: 2348166719412

    Tuesday, 8 October 2013

    For my RONKUSBABY on her birthday-Lekan Otufodunrin



                     
     
     

     I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
    Sweeter than you
    And I will never find another lover more precious than you
    More precious than you
    Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
    Close to me you're like my father,
    Close to me you're like my sister,
    Close to me you're like my brother
    You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

    And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
    And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
    All my life I've prayed for someone like you
    And I hope that you feel the same way too
    Yes, I pray that you do love me too
    *Song by K-CI & JOJO

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Google +

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *